The CBD oil is not a drug or medicine. We do not recommend taking or dosing and are not entitled to medically advise you. The ingestion or use of the CBD product is up to the customer. The product should not be used during pregnancy or lactation. Please keep the product out of the reach of children (product from 18 years). Please note that interactions with certain psychotropic drugs might exist! For more detailed information, please contact a doctor or pharmacist.
Crede CBD in Cold-Pressed
Créde cbd Oil drops are produced using a specialist ultrasonic extraction process at low temperatures and then dissolved in organic hemp seed oil. This is the most advanced, exclusive and gentle process that preserves the essential & secondary plant compounds such as CBD, CBDA, CBG & CBC from the plant. CBD Oils obtained using this process are generally considered to be very pure and of the highest quality. The taste Classic Natural means the natural taste of cannabis has not been worked with additives and left natural. Natural is not tasteless but as natural as possible. The taste is described as tart, woody and slightly bitter, yet the Hemplix CBD oil is highly appreciated and used by our customers.
We offer both Standard and Express Delivery
All completed orders# are sent out the next working day and always within 5 working days unless the order is a bulk order which in some cases can take up-to 1 - 2 weeks to fulfil. For mor information on delivery times please contact us on email@example.com.
Orders are shipped using a variety of providers depending on the size and delivery option chosen. Smaller orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked while larger and international orders are sent via UPS or TNT.
Once your order has been processed and completed you will be sent a tracking code via email which can be checked on your account when Logged in. Please check this code for a delivery update prior to contacting us for delivery information.
- If you are not satisfied with your items you may return your goods. CaliPacks will happily offer a full refund when items are returned within 14 days.
- Unfortunately any bespoke printed items we cannot offer a refund for unless faulty or damaged.
- Returns MUST be returned in their original condition, un-damaged and MUST be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All postage costs are non-refundable and unfortunately we do not offer pre-paid returns.
- Please allow 3 working days from us receiving the goods for your refund to be processed. Your bank may take 5-7 working days for your refund to reach your account.
- We cannot refund any orders which have bespoke printing or involve customised assets.
- You are required to arrange and pay for the return of goods and the goods are your responsibility until they reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a signed for delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Please be very careful when handling your goods as we can not refund or exchange any items that have been damaged or mishandled.
- In the rare event that a return is rejected, the decision is final and is non-negotiable.
- All items returned after the 14 days are non-refundable.
- Please note that we can not refund, exchange or issue any credit notes for any unwanted items after 30 days from the order being placed.
- All UK Orders are inclusive of VAT